Ready.verainterior Privacy Notice
Published on: February 21, 2020
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how Veracity city Co. and its affiliates (collectively "Ready.verainterior") collect and process your personal information through Ready.verainterior websites, devices, products, services, online stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "Ready.verainterior Services"). By visiting Ready.verainterior.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Ready.verainterior Gather?
- For What Purposes Does Ready.verainterior Use Your Personal Information?
- What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Does Ready.verainterior Share Your Personal Information?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Advertising?
- What Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Ready.verainterior Services?
- Conditions of Use & Sale, Notices, and Revisions
- Related Practices and Information
- Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information About Customers Does Ready.verainterior Gather?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we collect:
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Ready.verainterior services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Ready.verainterior Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Ready.verainterior Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Ready.verainterior Services and other content served by or on behalf of Ready.verainterior on other websites. Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does Ready.verainterior Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Ready.verainterior Services.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Ready.verainterior Services.
- Recommendations and personalization.We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Ready.verainterior Services.
- Comply with legal obligations.In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Ready.verainterior Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads. To learn more.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks.We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Ready.verainterior, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Ready.verainterior Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries Ready.verainterior.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties:We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Ready.verainterior Services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores, and download applications from third-party application providers from our App Store. We may also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers' personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Ready.verainterior.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Ready.verainterior and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use & Saleand other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ready.verainterior, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites:verainterior Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. For more information about third-party advertising at Ready.verainterior, including interest-based ads.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Ready.verainterior ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
Which Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information.
- As described above, you can always choose not to provide information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Ready.verainterior Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account hereand blocking cookies on your browser.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable Ready.verainterior website (e.g., in "Manage Your Content and Devices"), device, or application. Most non-Ready.verainterior devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Are Children Allowed to Use Ready.verainterior Services?
Ready.verainterior does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Ready.verainterior Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use & Sale, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Ready.verainterior services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use & Sale, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you have any concern about privacy at Ready.verainterior, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Related Practices and Information
- Conditions of Use and Sale
- Seller Program Policies
- Help department
- Most Recent Purchases
- Your Profile and Community Guidelines
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use Ready.verainterior Services
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services in our stores;
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use Ready.verainterior Services;
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
- provide information in Your Account(and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
- upload your contacts;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with an Ready.verainterior device or service;
- available that allows you to develop or offer software, goods, or services to Ready.verainterior customers;
- offer your products or services on or through Ready.verainterior Services;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- upload or stream images, videos or other files to Prime Photos, Ready.verainterior Drive, or other Ready.verainterior Services;
- use our services such as Prime Video;
- compile Playlists, Watchlists, Wish Listsor other gift registries;
- participate in Discussion Boards or other community features;
- provide and rate Reviews;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- personal description and photograph in Your Profile;
- images and videos collected or stored in connection with Ready.verainterior Services;
- information and documents regarding identity, including passport or driver's license numbers;
- corporate and financial information;
- credit history information; and
- device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronize them with your other Ready.verainterior devices.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- verainterior Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Top Sellers ;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our stores, or stores using Ready.verainterior Services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services;
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
- credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Ready.verainterior Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including payment card information, promotional certificate and gift card balances);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
- shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists and Baby and Wedding Registries);
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- content that you recently viewed;
- voice recordings associated with your account;
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);